Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of Harley-Davidson® Lebanon, it’s participants and visitors to The Lebanon Tour web site.
This statement explains The Lebanon Tour’s Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security
The Lebanon Tour collects and stores the following information about you when you visit The Lebanon Tour web site:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example: cyberia.net.lb, if you are connecting from a Cyberia online account).
- The date and time you access the Web site.
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our web site.
The Lebanon Tour uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps Harley-Davidson® Lebanon to make its web site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
Harley-Davidson® Lebanon will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information.
If you choose to send e-mail, registration or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The Lebanon Tour will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize.
- To assist Harley-Davidson® Lebanon in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your online and membership experience.
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights.
- To companies that perform services for Harley-Davidson® Lebanon in connection with your purchase, such as data processing, and financial transaction processing companies and agencies.
- To Harley-Davidson® affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so.
- And in connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by Harley-Davidson® Lebanon is not correct, or if for some reason you believe Harley-Davidson® Lebanon has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by contacting the Director of The Lebanon Tour or by calling +961-1-363-360.